Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows 8 (MOC 20689)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
Cosa impari in questo corso?
The secondary audience for this course includes certification candidates who have an existing Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) level certification for Windows 7 and who want to migrate their current credentials to the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) for Windows 8.Prerequisiti
Before attending this course, students should understand:
- Networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS).
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals.
- Understanding of the purpose and use of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Certificate Services.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2003 fundamentals.
- Microsoft Windows Client fundamentals; for example, working knowledge of Windows XP, Windows Vista, and/or Windows 7.
- Fundamentals of management and experience using the Microsoft Office 2010 system or the Microsoft Office 2007 system.
- Windows Automated Installation Kit (WAIK) components including Windows PE, Windows SIM, VAMT, ImageX, USMT, and DISM concepts and fundamentals.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan and perform the installation of Windows 8.
- Install Windows 8 on computers that are running an existing operating system.
- Administer Windows 8 with administration tools, Group Policy, Windows Intune and Windows PowerShell
- Implement an application strategy for Windows 8.
- Configure and control applications, application compatibility and Internet Explorer
- Enable Windows 8 remote access with VPNs and DirectAccess
- Implement and manage storage in Windows 8 including BitLocker and SkyDrive.
- Determine how to recover Windows 8 from various failures.
- Implement Client Hyper-V and VHDs for Windows 8 and use it to support legacy applications.
- Use the boot from VHD feature to test online features of Windows 8.
This three day course is designed primarily for IT Professionals who want to upgrade their technical skills from Windows 7 to Windows 8. The course focuses on the new features and functionality in Windows 8 and related tools and cloud services that pertain to installation, activation, upgrades and migration, local and remote administration including Group Policy, Windows Intune and Windows PowerShell, application solutions and compatibility, Internet Explorer, remote access, VPN and DirectAccess client configuration, storage and security, troubleshooting and recovery, Client Hyper-V, and online services.
This course also serves as preparation for Exam 70-689: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows 8.Currently no training dates
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.