VMware vSphere: Skills for OperatorsMagirus Italia S.P.A.
- Cinisello balsamo
Domande più frequenti
System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems
This hands-on training course explores configuration and management of VMware vSphere virtual machines. Upon completion of this course, you should have the skills necessary to work effectively with VMware virtual machines. The course is based on VMware ESX 4.0 and VMware vCenter Server 4.0.
Students who complete this course may enroll in any of several more-advanced vSphere courses.
Obiettivi del corso
At the end of the course, you should have an understanding of vSphere 4 capabilities and be able to:
* Create, deploy, and manage virtual machines
* Use vCenter Server to monitor virtual machine resource usage
* Use VMware vCenter Update Manager to apply patches to virtual machines
* Use VMware vMotion™ and Storage vMotion to migrate virtual machines
* Troubleshoot problems with virtual machine configuration
Lab exercises are interspersed throughout the course.