Wide Area Application Services 2.0PRES Education
- In 3 sedi
Domande più frequenti
For WAAS implementation content, CCNA with CCNP strongly recommended; SEs should have CCDA. Background in TCP and exposure to layer 7 protocols also recommended.
Design and deploy a solution using Cisco WAAS v4.1 that optimizes and accelerates application performance over the WAN while enabling infrastructure consolidation from branches to data center.
Understand Cisco WAAS hardware / software technology, design considerations, network integration, and system troubleshooting aspects. Also design and deploy WAAS Mobile clients.
Caratteristiche del corso
Module 1 of 6: Cisco Wide Area Application Services.
Module 2 of 6: WAAS Quick Start
- Module 2 > Activity 1: WAAS Quick Start (In-Line)
Module 3 of 6: Implementation, Integration, Management
- Module 3 > Activity 1: Configure the NME-WAE and WCCP
- Module 3 > Activity 2: Configure Cisco WAAS Virtual Blade
- Module 3 > Activity 3: Configure Application Traffic Policies, Device Groups and Disk Encryption.
Module 4 of 6: Cisco WAAS Application Optimizers
- Module 4 > Activity 1: Configure Application Optimizers and Printing
Module 5 of 6: Cisco WAAS Design and Troubleshooting
Module 6 of 6: Cisco WAAS Mobile Client Solution
- Module 6 > Activity 1: Configure Cisco WAAS Mobile Client