Crystal Reports 2011 Advanced TrainingCareerVision Training
£ 72 - (80 €)
- Birmingham (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 7 Hours (79 lessons)
• Instructor: Guy Vaccaro
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
In this Crystal Reports 2011 Advanced training course, expert trainer and author Guy Vaccaro covers advanced topics and tools available to you in Crystal Reports. This course is for users that are already familiar with the basic operation of Crystal Reports, and want to get more in-depth with its capabilities.
Guys starts you off easy, with a quick review of some of the basics of Crystal Reports, and then take you right into some of the more complex features. You begin with conditional formatting then move on to working with parameter fields and report alerts. You will learn how to create multiple sections, and sub reports. Advanced charting is covered, along with cross-tabs, formulas, even a chapter on SQL commands. You finish the training course with a quick look at the data map tool and how to distribute your reports.
By the completion of this computer based training video on SAP Crystal Reports 2011, you will have a deeper grasp of the advanced features that are available to you, allowing you to present your data in easy to understand and visually appealing ways. Working files are included to allow you to work with the author throughout this training course.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The following sections are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.