Digital Imaging with Adobe PhotoshopCity University London
Chiedi il prezzo
- Short course
- Islington (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Basic IT training
- Basic concepts: Vector graphics, bitmap images, pixels, image size and resolution, colour modes RGB, greyscale, CMYK, anti-aliasing , selecting with lasso, using the tool box, using the painting tools and using blending modes, converting colour modes, feathering, using palettes, saving, changing image size and resizing a selection.
- Selection tools, cropping and erasing, free transform, transform selection, feathering and modifying a selection, straighten and cropping an image, adjusting the tonal range of a image, removing a colour cast, the sponge and dodge tools, unsharp mask filter, saving an image in different formats. Magnetic lasso, polygon lasso, colour range command
- The history palette, cropping an image, using filters, colour adjustments, reading histogram level, highlight and shadow, colour balance, clone tool. Transforming an image, transforming a selection.
- Creating a composite image, intro to layers, cutting and pasting selections, quick mask mode, more on selection tools.
- More on layers, colour range, cutting and pasting layers, scaling a layer, filters, gradient tool.
- Adjustment layers, layer mask, creating snapshot, the history brush, colourising, backgrounds, masks.
- Drop shadows, retouching and repairing, pattern stamp tool, layer effects, typography. Curves, actions and batch processing.
- Colourising, screening, more on typography, info palette, using guides. Incorporating illustrator files into photoshop images
- Introduction to the pen tool, basic pen tool techniques, paths and converting to a selection.
- Montaging, resizing, and using the pen tool as a selection tool using a path, masking, blurring and effects.
- Using the channel palette, saving a selection, using alpha channels layer effects and pattern stamp tool.
By the end of the Digital Imaging with Adobe Photoshop short course you will have completed three projects using the methods learnt over the ten-week part time course. You will know:
- The terminologies used in Photoshop
- Different image types and size and the unique properties of each type
- Using Photoshop tools and filters
- Be able to learn and use various techniques for image correction and enhancement
- Manipulating and combining images, montage and collage, to create new images or create images from scratch
- How to save, import and export different types of images.
Teaching and Assessment
Hands-on training is provided using Photoshop CC in practical teaching sessions. Realistic examples are used throughout.
Informal assessment will take place through group discussion, class room activities, and questions and answers sessions as guided by your tutor.