Dimensional Measurement (NPL) Level 2Coventry University
£ 1.085 - (1.211 €)
- Vocational qualification
- Scarborough (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Basic IT training
A four day training course for those who have a good basic understanding of measurement principles gained through the Level 1 training course.WHAT WILL I LEARN?
The course will provide:
- The underpinning knowledge and expertise for anyone who uses measurement tools or requires an appreciation of the importance of measurement
- The principal knowledge and practical training for people who are required to use co-ordinate measurement techniques to complete their daily tasks
- The tools to instill and encourage questioning and planning culture
- A visible return on investment for a manufacturing organisation in the form of various production cost savings and an unskilled workforce
- A reduction in re-work time and waste on the production line - faults and problems will be detected earlier in the production process
- An in-depth appreciation of why measurement is carried out and not simply how
A combination of theory and practical methods.HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED?
Personal work folder including conventional questions and practical group and individual exercises.How will this course enhance my career prospects?
Building on foundations of NPL1 – embraces dimensional metrology technology, exploring further measurement systems.NO HIDDEN EXTRAS
Lunch and course materials will be provided.Course dates in 2016
12th - 15th September
5th - 8th DecemberAPPLY FOR THIS COURSE ORDER A PROSPECTUS "