Dissertation Physiotherapy and Dietetics M59PHCoventry University
Chiedi il prezzo
- Scarborough (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
This module is designed to provide students with the opportunity to conduct a study in an area of specific interest to them. The aim of the dissertation is to give students the chance to undertake an independent research at an advanced level. Students will be expected to demonstrate a complete understanding of the research process and the methodological issues associated with research in physiotherapy.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
- This module gives students the opportunity to build upon their existing knowledge within the field of Physiotherapy and Dietetics by conducting a study related to a particular issue of interest.
- Students should acquire valuable skills of conducting a supervised but independently undertaken research project.
- To design and conduct a piece of research within the field of physiotherapy or dietetics.
- To demonstrate advanced skills in planning, information gathering and investigation.
- To develop an appropriate research proposal that addresses a topic, hypothesis or a question of relevance to own field of practice/speciality.
- To demonstrate the ability to support own research with appropriate methodology, design and methods.
- To demonstrate competence in data handling and analysis.
- To produce a Dissertation report of the conducted research written in an appropriate academic manner.
This module will be delivered mainly through self-directed study. However, the module’s content may also be delivered in the forms of course work and directed study.HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED?
Coursework 1: 12000-15000 word Written Dissertation (100% of module mark)TEACHING CONTACT HOURS
Guided student activity – 10 hours
Self-guided student activity – 590 hours
Total activity – 600 hours"