Entrepreneurial Management MScAnglia Ruskin University
£ 7.100 - (8.199 €)
- Cambridge (Inghilterra)
Da migliorare Nothing.
Corso realizzato: Giugno 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
Cosa impari in questo corso?
- Being Entrepreneurial
- The Entrepreneurial Context
- Research Methods in Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Processes and Practices
- The Entrepreneurial Proposition
- Optional Module
- Entrepreneurial Action (equivalent to Postgraduate Major Project)
We use a number of innovative assessment methods, from coursework assignments to presentations, including pitching to a Dragons’ Den style assembly of entrepreneurs. You’ll also carry out research and consultancy projects, cognitive maps, self-assessed learning logs and portfolios. Business plans and management reports may form part of your assessment too, and we’ll assess the development of your real-life or simulated business.This is a 1 year programme
UK & EU students, 2016/17 (per year) £7,100
International students, 2016/17 (per year) £11,200