Excel 2011 for Mac TrainingCareerVision Training
£ 48 - (54 €)
- Birmingham (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 4.5 Hours (59 lessons)
• Instructor: Guy Vaccaro
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
Learning Microsoft Excel 2011 (Mac) Training Video A Practical Excel Training Course That Teaches Real World Skills
In this project-based Learning Microsoft Excel 2011 (Mac) video tutorial series, you'll quickly have relevant skills for real-world applications.
Follow along with our expert instructor in this training course to get:
- Concise, informative and broadcast-quality Microsoft Excel 2011 (Mac) training videos delivered to your desktop
- The ability to learn at your own pace with our intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- A quick grasp of even the most complex Microsoft Excel 2011 (Mac) subjects because they're broken into simple, easy to follow tutorial videos
In this video tutorial for Microsoft Excel 2011 For Mac, expert author Guy Vaccaro teaches you to effectively utilize the features and functions of Excel through project based learning. You will complete various projects, and along they way learn to leverage the power of the most important features Excel 2011 has to offer the Mac user.
Starting your training course with the creation of a spreadsheet to record and monitor sales data, you will learn the basics of what you can do with a spreadsheet. You will then move on to creating a Profit and Loss report, learning formulas along the way. Moving to score sheets for a sports day, you will discover conditional based formatting, lookups, and more. You then create a functional expense claim form, advancing your Excel expertise. Moving on to a sales contact management sheet, you will discover how you can manipulate text, and even create mail merges from Excel. Finally, you will utilize all your knowledge thus far to create a sales report, including charts, pivot tables, and importing data.
By the conclusion of this Excel 2011 For Mac video training course, you will fully understand the capabilities of this powerful program. Not only will you understand the concepts, but how to properly apply them for your own spreadsheet needs. This training tutorial comes complete with working files, so you can use the exact same files that the author does as he proceeds through the course.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
00. Free Demo Movies Creating A New Excel File To Record Data Renaming Sheets And Printing Creating The Other Eleven Months Exporting To PDF And Emailing To The Accountant A Near Match Lookup For The Event Scores Data Entering The Actual Results Adding Up The Scores And Ranking For Position Adding The First Month Adding A Summary Sheet 01. Getting Started 0101 How Time Saving Are These Excel Projects? 0102 Making Use Of The Project Working Files 0103 About The Author 0104 An Introduction To Math In Excel 02. Recording And Monitoring Sales Data 0201 Creating A New Excel File To Record Data 0202 Saving Your Workbook In The Correct Format 0203 Improve Your Worksheet With Some Formatting 0204 Adding Formulas To Total Rows And Columns 0205 Adding Formulas The Quick Way 0206 Working Out Our Average Consumption 0207 Conditional Formatting To Improve Presentation 0208 Renaming Sheets And Printing 03. Using Excel For A Profit And Loss 0301 Creating The Data Collection Sheet 0302 Setting Up A List Using A Named Range 0303 Adding Formula To Create January Profit And Loss 0304 Changing The Data Entry To A Single Sheet 0305 Creating The Other Eleven Months 0306 Using 3D Referencing To Generate The Whole Years Profit And Loss 0307 Exporting To PDF And Emailing To The Accountant 04. Score Sheets For School Sports Day 0401 Setting Up The Scoresheet Structure 0402 Looking Up The Competitor Name 0403 A Near Match Lookup For The Event Scores 0404 Using Sheet Replication To Create The Other Event Sheets 0405 Adding Protection To Protect Your Formula 0406 Data Entering The Actual Results 0407 Completing The Competitor Summary 0408 Creating An Error Check For Events Competed 0409 Adding Up The Scores And Ranking For Position 05. Expenses Claim Form 0501 Expenses Claim Document Setup And Header Page 0502 Adding The First Month 0503 Displaying The Month Name Instead Of The Number 0504 Creating Destination Lookups For January 0505 Protecting January And Setting Print Options 0506 Creating The Other Eleven Months 0507 Adding A Summary Sheet 0508 Using And Submitting Your Expenses Claim 06. Sales Contacts Management 0601 Setting Up Excel To Store Data And Entering That Data 0602 Creating A Unique ID And Freezing Titles 0603 Calculating New Values Using String Manipulation 0604 Sorting Your Excel Database 0605 Filtering Your Dataset 0606 Removing Duplicate Records From Your Dataset 0607 Mail Merge Using Your Dataset 0608 Form View In Excel 0609 Summarizing The Dataset With Pie Charts 07. Stock Sales Summaries 0701 Starting The Sales Data Record Sheet 0702 Adding A Sales Chart To The Data 0703 Replicate Sheets To Create Other Sales Regions 0704 Summarizing The Sales Data 0705 Importing CSV Format Sales Data 0706 Adding Some Calculations To The Imported Data 0707 Interrogating The Sales Data With A Pivot Table 0708 Formatting The Pivot Table 0709 Sorting And Filtering The Pivot Table 08. Next Steps 0801 Reviewing Absolute And Relative Formulas 0802 What Is The SkyDrive? 0803 Saving An Excel File To SkyDrive 0804 Informing Others That The SkyDrive Document Is There 0805 Excel 2011 Summary 0806 What Is Next?