Family Centred Dementia CareCity University London
A Islington (Inghilterra)
Chiedi il prezzo
- Short course
- Islington (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
What will I learn?
- understand the significance of family, carers and social networks in planning and providing care and the importance of developing partnerships with family members and carers
- understand the impact that caring for a person with dementia will have on relationships; and the importance of recognising and assessing a carer’s own needs, including respite
- understand the importance of and explore techniques to gather information about a person’s history and preferences
- understand potential socio-cultural differences in the perception of the care-giving role
- consider the additional concerns of and issues for younger carers
- be able to better support family carers to access and use information and local support networks, to consider options and make decisions