Female Oncofertility: Advocate Your Patients Fertile FutureUdemy
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Female Oncofertility: Advocating for Your Patient's Fertile Future trains oncology professionals on the complex nature of fertility risk, fertility preservation and parenthood options, as well as, experimental treatments. Using short video lectures with interviews of national experts, documentary style story-telling and supplemental materials, participants will walk away a passionate and knowledgeable oncofertility patient advocate or navigator - improving their patient's quality of life.
- The course allows you to take notes electronically
- Please have your speakers up to hear all the audio
- Ask questions! Our advisory team is standing by to answer questions
- The short quizzes are designed to reinforce learnings
- Its best to take the course on your computer
- You will be able to download supplemental materials
- Over 13 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Advocate newly diagnosed cancer patients learn about fertility risk and fertility preservation options when they are diagnosed.
- Communicate oncofertility topics with different age groups effectively.
- Consult with patients and families about female reproductive health and fertility preservation options.
- Empathize accurately the emotional impact of oncofertility issues.
- Oncology nurses
- Social workers
- Oncology medical students, residents and fellows
- Caregivers of pediatric, adolescent and young adult cancer patients and survivors