Film and Television Production MAAnglia Ruskin University
£ 7.100 - (7.949 €)
- Cambridge (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Film and Television
Skills and Training
Digital Film Making
- Process and Practice as ResearchYou will engage with the relationship between research and production. In particular you will explore the process of designing a research project for Art and Design students at Masters level.
- Visual StorytellingThis module will help you better understand visual storytelling and develop skills essential to successful contemporary factual programming.
- Understanding the AudienceThis practical and theoretical module will introduce you to the critical role of the audience in the conception and design of factual programming.
- Master's Dissertation Art and DesignThis module forms the major written element of the MA programme. On it, you will be invited to choose a topic related to your area of study, as the basis for a research essay of up to 8,000 words.
- Master's Project: Art and DesignThe Masters Project represents the culmination of your learning on the programme, and giving you the opportunity to develop and resolve a major area of enquiry.
You’ll demonstrate your learning, and ensure you’re developing the knowledge and skills to complete the course, through:
- producing and directing films of different lengths and styles
- working in a team on a TV studio production
- written production analyses and reflective commentaries
- filming schedules and budgets
- film pitches
- your final Masters Project: this film is your 'calling card' for the industry
Your assignments are usually submitted at the end of each term. You’ll also be assessed informally and given feedback during the term to help you achieve to the highest level. Feedback could be on a film, a presentation or group participation; it will be given by your tutor and your fellow students.
12 months full-time or 24 months part-time (September starts); 17 months full-time (January starts). Teaching times:
Trimester 1: Wednesdays & Thursdays, 10am - 1pm (full time); Wednesdays, 10am - 4pm (part time).
Trimester 2: Wednesdays 10am – 4pm, Thursdays 10am – 1pm (full time); Wednesdays 10am – 4pm (part time).
Trimester 3: Tuesdays 10am – 12pm for 4 weeks & then tutorials by arrangement (full time).
Trimester 4: Thursdays 10am – 1pm (part time)
Trimester 5 & 6: Tuesdays 10am – 12pm for 4 weeks & then tutorials by arrangement (part time)
UK & EU students, 2016/17 (per year) £7,100
UK & EU students, 2016/17 (per year part time) £3,550
International students, 2016/17 (per year) £11,700