Front End Frameworks - GoogleUdacity
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Approx. 8 weeks
Assumes 6hrs/wk (work at your own pace)Built by Join thousands of students Course Summary
Learn how to build Single Page Applications in various Front End Frameworks! In this course, you'll learn how to create both an Angular application and an Ember app from scratch.
As you work through the course, you'll learn key architectural design techniques that make frameworks incredibly powerful.Why Take This Course?
- Web Tooling & Automation
Other course requirements:
- Ability to use GitHub to clone repos and checkout branches
- Comfort with command line tools
- Ability to use Chrome DevTools
See the Technology Requirements for using Udacity.What Will I Learn? Projects Project 4: Corporate Dashboard You must develop a corporate dashboard application using a front-end MVC framework of your choosing. The dashboard application must contain a header (with the currently selected dashboard’s name); a menu, allowing the user to navigate between dashboards; and the primary dashboard display area. You should find, or create, your own data files in CSV and JSON formats to provide data to the dashboards. The required dashboards are: 1. A geospatial view, identifying the number of employees at various company locations. 2. A “key metrics” view, containing components displaying: the number of open issues, a line chart reflecting number of paying customers over a period of time, and a bar chart reflecting number of reported issues over a period of time. 3. A “data view” of all issues, with an appearance similar to a spreadsheet, that is sortable and filterable. Syllabus Lesson 1 - Building a Single Page Application
- How did we get here?
- What makes a Single Page App
- Core Framework Components
- Constructor Functions
- Underscore's Template Function
- Events and Routing in Backbone
- Build a food reservation app in Angular
- Learn Angular's Views, Controllers, Directives, and more!
- Use the community-built UI-Router routing module
- Build a food reservation app in Ember
- App generation and scaffolding with Ember-CLI
- Learn Ember's Templates, Services, Components, and more!