Global Financial Services MBACoventry University
£ 15.250 - (17.911 €)
- Scarborough (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Business and Administration
Skills and Training
If you’d like to know more about our courses, tweet us with your questions! #AskCU— London Campus (@LondonCampus) September 26, 2012 OVERVIEW
This course runs at Coventry University London Campus in October 2015 and January and April 2016.
The international business environment is changing and a new and very different market reality is emerging. The students of today need to adopt flexible patterns of thinking and behaviour to succeed as the managers of tomorrow.
The Coventry University London Campus Global Financial Services Masters in Business Administration (MBA) programme has been designed to equip students with a deep and broad critical knowledge, conceptual understanding and competence in the increasingly complex and fast-moving world of international financial markets.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
Coventry University London Campus has worked with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) to map selected modules on this programme to the CMI syllabus. As a result of this, students who pass two specific modules on their way to achieving the full qualification can be awarded the CMI Certificate Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership*. The CMI is the UK awarding body for management and leadership qualifications. It is the only chartered professional body dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence. It counts more than 100,000 members and is internationally recognised as the professional body that set the standards in management.
This course has your future employability as its focus. By choosing to study at Coventry University London Campus you will benefit from:
- start dates in October, January and April;
- a unique experience delivered by an institution with strong foundations in educating business leaders;
- includes work-related activity and leading lectures from high-profile business figures;
- no previous work experience required;
- we will help you to secure future employment by offering essential training in key areas such as CV writing, presentation skills and interview technique;
- questions conventional wisdoms and replaces them with new and developing perspectives, new patterns of thinking, and new insights;
- learning and assessment reflect an action learning approach focused upon team work, business simulations and real-world projects, all of which are underpinned by analysis and synthesis;
- comprehensive immigration, visa advice and student support;
- an opportunity to obtain a dual qualification - MBA plus CMI Certificate Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership qualification.
* Subject to registering as a CMI member: CMI membership fees apply.WHAT WILL I LEARN?
The Global Financial Services MBA has been developed to provide graduates with the opportunity to acquire high level expertise in strategic business, and commercial competencies needed for an international context.
The key elements of the course include:
- A pathway structure that provides opportunities to specialise in International Finance, Global Business and International Marketing,
- An emphasis given to the application of knowledge through, for example, internship opportunities and engagement with real-world business projects from the private, public and third sectors,
- The utilisation of technologies and software such as GMMSO (Global Marketing Management System On-line).
- The learning and assessment of the MBA Global Financial Services reflect an action learning approach and is focused upon team work, business simulations and real-world projects, all of which are underpinned by analysis and synthesis.
MBA Global Financial Services Modules include:
- Advanced business practice, sustainable strategy – from planning to implementation
- Leading in a changing world
- Finance, funding and legislative frameworks for success
- Marketing in a global age
- Banking regulation and risk
- Global financial markets
- Financial enterprise and social responsibility
- International accounting perspectives, organisation internship or consulting project
You’re learning at Coventry University London Campus is underpinned and supported by the latest developments in technology. Audience Response Systems are used in class to quickly explore your level of understanding and identify any specific issues to focus on.
We use audio visual materials in a range of ways to bring the curriculum to life, through recorded interviews with business leaders, recording key lectures and seminars for you to review and re-watch or in recording your own board presentations as part of your assessed work.TEACHING CONTACT HOURS
Each module is delivered weekly over a 10 week period. Each weekly delivery consists of a one hour Knowledgecast session, a one hour seminar session and a two hour group activity session.
You will be assigned a personal tutor who will be able to review and discuss your progress and offer advice throughout your studies."