Graduate Development ProgrammeAnglia Ruskin University
£ 9.250 - (10.658 €)
- Cambridge (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Skills and Training
Our Graduate Development Programme focuses on nurturing business skills which small and medium-sized employers identify as particularly important. It's offered in Cambridge and Chelmsford.Untitled Page
Designed for graduates working in businesses in the East of England, our fast-track programme combines short workshop sessions with group projects designed to boost your capabilities at work.
Over six months, you will attend three two-day workshops where you'll gain practical business skills to better align your goals to business needs, be able to confidently build better relationships at all levels and work more effectively, and hone your abilities to identify and understand everyday business issues and present practical, innovative solutions.
The workshops will cover:
- practical problem-solving techniques that you can use on your own or in a team environment
- how to network successfully in order build new relationships that benefit you and your employer
- business analysis tools that will help you identify the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats that affect your employer and its competitors
- project planning and project management skills that will help you understand how to be involved in a successful project and how to troubleshoot when a problem arises
- how to communicate with and present effectively to a range of stakeholders in a clear, engaging way
- how to create business plans and proposals that will benefit the business as it grows
- using interpersonal skills to persuade others and sell yourself
- confidence-raising techniques that will make public speaking easier.