How To Avoid Injury And Illness - International Olympic CommitteeAthlete Learning Gateway
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Prevention and public health medicine
Risk of illness
This course explains the best way to stay healthy and keep ahead of the competition. It explores:
- what puts you at risk of illness and injury.
- how you can reduce these risks to ensure you are competing at peak fitness.
The course is led by Dr Torbjørn Soligard and Dr Richard Budgett of the IOC Medical and Scientific Department, with contributions from leading academics, coaches and athletes from around the world.
The course will take around 1 hour 30 mins to complete.
Receive your certificate of achievement by winning gold
- Get Bronze for watching all course videos
- Earn Silver by completing all course tasks
- Win Gold for getting 100% in the quiz