ImmunisationCity University London
Chiedi il prezzo
- Short course
- Islington (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
This one-day immunisation course will cover the following crucial areas:
- Factors affecting sero-protection
- Where to obtain contemporary information concerning immunisation (e.g. Immunisation Against Infectious Diseases and other websites)
- Vaccination of individuals with uncertain or incomplete immunisation status (Public Health England, 2014)
- Assessment, documentation and obtaining informed consent
- The childhood immunisation programme: composition and recent changes to the programme. The childhood immunisation programme will include vaccines that are administered from six weeks, such as the BCG, the primary immunisation schedule (i.e. at two, three and four months), all routine vaccinations to preschool age, the HPV programme the influenza programme (from six months +) and other immunisation programmes
- Anaphylaxis: recognition and treatment.
Teaching and Assessment
There is no formal assessment for the delegates on this day. You will receive a certificate of attendance from the prestigious City University London. The day will be evaluated and your comments received with thanks.