International Business Law LLMCoventry University
£ 6.930 - (7.708 €)
- Scarborough (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Skills and Training
If you’d like to know more about our courses, tweet us with your questions! #AskCU— Coventry University (@covcampus) September 26, 2012 OVERVIEW
International business and business law has an impact on all manner of companies who need to adjust to the demands of global trade. International Business Law embraces the legal framework and environment in which transnational business is conducted, providing an opportunity to learn the principles of that framework and the specific laws and regulations pertaining to areas such as international sales, intellectual property and corporate governance.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
Given the increasing internationalisation of business, International Business Law continues to be of global relevance and importance to both business practices and legal advisers. This course offers you the opportunity to enhance your future career prospects and professional development by providing specialist knowledge of this important and growing area of legal knowledge.
If you choose this course you could benefit from:
- an in-depth understanding and analysis of international business law through the study of a range of contemporary international modules in areas such as trade, corporate governance, environmental law, international crime and competition law;
- extensive guidance on research, study and writing skills together with research design and methods, in preparation for writing assessments and researching and submitting your dissertation;
- a range of contemporary international law modules to allow specialism in international sales, competition law, corporate governance and the regulation of activities affecting the international and criminal obligations of businesses;
- the study of legal subjects and research and academic skills alongside home and EU students and a wide range of international students, thus gaining a rewarding and varied academic and personal experience.
Courses are regularly reviewed and updated to reflect new developments and the requirements of the profession, together with the needs of industry and new legislative and other changes. The mandatory modules on the programme provide basic research skills and methodology and tuition in the core substantive legal areas:
- Research Skills;
- Research Design;
- International Business Law;
- International Trade Law;
- International Corporate Governance.
The dissertation will be studied in semester 3 and most mandatory modules are completed in semester 1, although it is possible to study some in semester 2.
The optional modules, from which you choose two, supplement the mandatory subject areas and allow further specialism:
- International Environmental Law;
- International Corporate Crime;
- International Competition Law and Practice.
Optional modules are generally studied in semester 2, although it is possible to study some in semester 1.
As part of this course you will study Global Professional Development, a beneficial new 10-credit module developed in partnership with the CMI. Explore this module's content and benefits here.