International Diploma Programme (IDP)Coventry University
Chiedi il prezzo
- Vocational qualification
- Scarborough (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Skills and Training
A comprehensive programme equivalent to Year 1 of an undergraduate degree for international students with additional English for Academic Purposes, offering guaranteed progression (subject to conditions) to Year 2 of selected Coventry University degree programmes.
The start dates for this course are 12 January 2015 and 28 September 2015.
(Guaranteed progression is subject to meeting the entry requirements described in the FoundationCampus prospectus.)WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
- Receive 25 hours per week of tuition: this is significantly more than on a standard undergraduate degree programme, with greater possibilities of passing the first year.
- Smaller class sizes than on a standard undergraduate degree programme: giving you the extra support you need.
- Gives you the chance to complete an undergraduate degree course in a shorter time: three years instead of four.
You will study eight academic modules:
- Business Environment;
- Managing Financial Resources and Decisions;
- Organisations and Behaviour;
- Marketing Principles;
- Business Decision-Making;
- Financial Accounting and Reporting;
- Business Skills for Proposals and Pitches;
- Study and Communication Skills for Business;
The International Diploma Programme will give you a good grounding in your chosen subjects and will allow you to learn the study skills and research methods that you will need during your undergraduate degree studies. You will study and live on campus, so that you are part of University life from the start. This includes full use of the all the University’s academic, social and sporting facilities.
To prepare you for the academic style of UK universities, your course will be delivered using the methods you would expect to find at a high quality modern institution:
- classroom lessons;
- workshops/laboratory work;
- group work;
To find out more, visit the FoundationCampus website."