International Fashion Management MBACoventry University
£ 15.250 - (17.073 €)
- Scarborough (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Business and Management
International Business Management
If you’d like to know more about our courses, tweet us with your questions! #AskCU— London Campus (@LondonCampus) September 26, 2012 OVERVIEW
This course runs at Coventry University London Campus in October 2015 and January and April 2016.
With the fashion industry worth £21bn annually to the UK economy, a new generation of business leaders with a strong foundation in cross-cultural communications and international business is needed to respond to the needs of a sensitive consumer and competitive market in the Fashion arena.
With a continual increase in year-on-year growth in the industry, there is a growing demand for highly skilled managers educated with a particular understanding and appreciation of this niche sector.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
Coventry University London Campus has worked with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) to map selected modules on this programme to the CMI syllabus. As a result of this, students who pass two specific modules on their way to achieving the full qualification can be awarded the CMI Certificate Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership*. The CMI is the UK awarding body for management and leadership qualifications. It is the only chartered professional body dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence. It counts more than 100,000 members and is internationally recognised as the professional body that set the standards in management.
This course has your future employability as its focus. By choosing to study at Coventry University London Campus you will benefit from:
- start dates in October, January and April;
- a unique experience delivered by an institution with strong foundations in educating business leaders;
- includes work-related activity and leading lectures from high-profile business figures;
- no previous work experience required;
- we will help you to secure future employment by offering essential training in key areas such as CV writing, presentation skills and interview technique;
- questions conventional wisdoms and replaces them with new and developing perspectives, new patterns of thinking, and new insights;
- learning and assessment reflect an action learning approach focused upon team work, business simulations and real-world projects, all of which are underpinned by analysis and synthesis;
- comprehensive immigration, visa advice and student support is available;
- an opportunity to obtain a dual qualification - MBA plus CMI Certificate Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership qualification.
* Subject to registering as a CMI member: CMI membership fees apply.WHAT WILL I LEARN?
The MBA International Fashion Management addresses the needs of a new generation of fashion industry managers by providing a challenging and stimulating course that combines the highest quality of teaching and academic support, with direct inputs from the fashion industry.
The learning and assessment of the MBA International Fashion Management reflect an action learning approach and is focused upon team work, business simulations and real-world projects, all of which are underpinned by analysis and synthesis.
MBA programmes are delivered over four terms and you can choose to begin your programme in October, January and April.
All MBA students study five core management modules, four mandatory modules and an internship or project.
- Advanced Business practice
- sustainable strategy – from planning to implementation
- leading in a changing world
- finance, funding and legislative frameworks for success
- marketing in a global age
- fashion buying and merchandise management in a changing global industry
- trend prediction and fashion forecasting
- fashion design and product development
- project management, organisation internship or consulting project or dissertation
You’re learning at Coventry University London Campus is underpinned and supported by the latest developments in technology. Audience Response Systems are used in class to quickly explore your level of understanding and identify any specific issues to focus on.
We use audio visual materials in a range of ways to bring the curriculum to life, through recorded interviews with business leaders, recording key lectures and seminars for you to review and re-watch or in recording your own board presentations as part of your assessed work.TEACHING CONTACT HOURS
Each module is delivered weekly over a 10 week period. Each weekly delivery consists of a one hour Knowledgecast session, a one hour seminar session and a two hour group activity session.
You will be assigned a personal tutor who will be able to review and discuss your progress and offer advice throughout your studies."