International Fashion Marketing MScCoventry University
£ 10.750 - (12.460 €)
- City of london (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Skills and Training
Skills and Training
If you’d like to know more about our courses, tweet us with your questions! #AskCU— London Campus (@LondonCampus) September 26, 2012 OVERVIEW
This course runs at Coventry University London Campus in October 2015 and January 2016.
With the fashion industry worth £21bn annually to the UK economy, a new generation of managers with a strong foundation in cross-cultural communications and international business is needed to respond to the needs of an ever more sensitive consumer and competitive market in the fields of fashion marketing.
With a continual increase in year-on-year growth in the industry, there is a demand for highly skilled managers educated with a particular understanding of the marketing requirements of this sector.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
This course has your future employability as its focus. By choosing to study at Coventry University London Campus you will benefit from:
- start dates in October and January,
- a unique experience delivered by an institution with strong foundations in educating business leaders,
- includes work-related activity and leading lectures from high-profile business figures;
- no previous work experience required;
- we will help you to secure future employment by offering essential training in key areas such as CV writing, presentation skills and interview technique;
- questions conventional wisdoms and replaces them with new and developing perspectives, new patterns of thinking, and new insights;
- learning and assessment reflect an action learning approach focused upon team work, business simulations and real-world projects, all of which are underpinned by analysis and synthesis;
- comprehensive immigration, visa advice and student support.
Developed in partnership with leading names in the fashion Industry, this course addresses the needs of individuals wishing to pursue a career in fashion marketing. The course provides an understanding of all the main areas of international fashion marketing and retailing, from global markets analysis and product development to consumer behaviour, buying and merchandising, fashion retail logistic and fashion brand management.
This course enables students to effectively lead in the industries that deal with the promotion and communication of fashion, addressing intellectual and cultural demands of an ever changing society and global fashion audience.
MSc programmes are delivered over four terms of 10 weeks each and you can choose to begin your programme in January and October.
All students study five core management modules, four mandatory modules and an internship, consulting project or dissertation.
- Advanced business practice
- Sustainable strategy: from planning to implementation
- Marketing in a global age
- Fashion buying and merchandise management in changing global industry
- Trend prediction and fashion forecasting
- Retail marketing management
- Buyer behaviour analysis
- International fashion marketing
- Fashion and brand management
- Organisation internship or consulting project or dissertation
Throughout the programme, you will work with expert teachers and industry professionals to develop the relevant skills to research and understand the industry, develop the skills and knowledge employers are really looking for, as well as get tailored support on how to start your career even before you graduate.
You will be assigned a personal tutor who will be able to review and discuss your progress and offer advice throughout your studies. You will also have access to a wide range of additional support from our free Spotlight workshops designed to support the development of your study and research skills as well as enhance English language skills if English is not your first language."