International Foundation Programme (IFP)Coventry University
£ 12.900 - (14.492 €)
- Foundation degree
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Law and Economics
International business finances
You will follow one of five pathways, depending on the Coventry University degree you wish to progress to.
The five pathways available are:
- Business, Economics, Finance and Management;
- Computing, Engineering and Sciences*;
- Law, Humanities and Social Sciences;
- Life Sciences*;
- Art and Design*.
You will study three academic modules plus Academic English Preparation and Study Skills.
* Please note that, from September 2015, there will be an additional fee of £600 per year to cover lab/studio expenses in the following pathways: Computing, Engineering and Sciences, Life Sciences and Art and Design.
The International Foundation Programme will give you a good grounding in your chosen subjects and will allow you to learn the study skills and research methods that you will need during your undergraduate degree studies. You will study and live on campus, so that you are part of University life from the start. This includes full use of the all the University’s academic, social and sporting facilities.
To prepare you for the academic style of UK universities, your course will be delivered using the methods you would expect to find at a high quality modern institution:
- classroom lessons;
- workshops/laboratory work;
- group work;