International Hospitality and Tourism Management BA (Hons) Top UpCoventry University
£ 9.000 - (10.499 €)
- Bachelor's degree
- Scarborough (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Skills and Training
If you’d like to know more about our courses, tweet us with your questions! #AskCU— London Campus (@LondonCampus) September 26, 2012 OVERVIEW
This programme runs at Coventry University London Campus in October 2016 and January 2017.
This programme provides students with the opportunity to develop managerial skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in fast-changing and challenging international industries. As well as being able to gain an advanced understanding of hospitality and tourism management, students will be guided in improving their ability to evaluate, analyse and to apply their knowledge in innovative ways.
International Hospitality and Tourism Management Top-Up focuses on strategic management subjects taught in the context of hospitality and tourism, with expert academic support given to the students during their chosen final project – a Business Research Project or Business Simulation or Workplace Project.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
Top-up programmes allow entry to the final year of a BA degree programme for students who already hold a Level 5 qualification in a related field who have a sound background of study and knowledge.
By studying this programme you will benefit from:
- Access to staff with a truly international focus in their work, combined with continuing involvement in global business through consultancy and research which they bring into their teaching;
- Leading guest speakers delivering talk on campus;
- Opportunities for participation in field trips and external visits;
- An institution with excellent links with top employers in the Tourism and Hospitality industry, including the Ritz London and City Cruises;
- Close relationships with professional bodies, including the Chartered Management Institute and major organisations within the Hospitality and Tourism Industry;
- Opportunities to work with employers on live projects during your studies.
- Developing Business Skills
- International Business Strategy
- International Hospitality Operations Management
- Tourism Destinations Management
- International Marketing Strategy
- Business Research Project OR Global Business Simulation OR Workplace Project
Modules are normally delivered through lectures and seminars of smaller groups of students. Seminars are interactive and may involve hypothetical problem questions, simulations, case studies and the analysis of more theoretical issues.HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED?
We take a holistic approach to assessments with an aim to help students to become more critical, confident and independent. This programme is assessed through a mixture of seminar and workshop activities, presentations, written assignments, individual submissions and group works.TEACHING CONTACT HOURS
Students will have six contact hours per module per week in each term. This will be divided into Knowledgecasts (lectures), seminars, other activities such as group activity or field trips. In addition, students will be supported by their dedicated Programme Leaders, Module Leaders and a Final Project Supervisor.
Students can benefit from peer interaction and collaboration via Coventry University London Campus’ online learning platform."