International Human Resource Management MBACoventry University
£ 15.250 - (18.047 €)
- Scarborough (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Business and Administration
Skills and Training
If you’d like to know more about our courses, tweet us with your questions! #AskCU— London Campus (@LondonCampus) September 26, 2012 OVERVIEW
This course runs at Coventry University London Campus in October 2015 and January and April 2016.
The international business environment is changing and a new and very different market reality is emerging. The students of today need to adopt flexible patterns of thinking and behaviour to succeed as the managers of tomorrow.
The International Human Resource Management Masters in Business Administration (MBA) has been designed to prepare students for successful careers in the strategic management and development of people in the complex and fast-changing environment of the contemporary workplace.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
Coventry University London Campus has worked with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) to map selected modules on this programme to the CMI syllabus. As a result of this, students who pass two specific modules on their way to achieving the full qualification can be awarded the CMI Certificate Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership*. The CMI is the UK awarding body for management and leadership qualifications. It is the only chartered professional body dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence. It counts more than 100,000 members and is internationally recognised as the professional body that set the standards in management.
This course has your future employability as its focus. By choosing to study at Coventry University London Campus you will benefit from:
- start dates in October, January and April;
- a unique experience delivered by an institution with strong foundations in educating business leaders;
- includes work-related activity and leading lectures from high-profile business figures;
- no previous work experience required;
- we will help you to secure future employment by offering essential training in key areas such as CV writing, presentation skills and interview technique;
- questions conventional wisdoms and replaces them with new and developing perspectives, new patterns of thinking, and new insights;
- learning and assessment reflect an action learning approach focused upon team work, business simulations and real-world projects, all of which are underpinned by analysis and synthesis;
- comprehensive immigration, visa advice and student support;
- an opportunity to obtain a dual qualification - MBA plus CMI Certificate Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership qualification.
* Subject to registering as a CMI member: CMI membership fees apply.WHAT WILL I LEARN?
The MBA International Human Resource Management has been developed to provide graduates with the opportunity to acquire high level expertise in strategic business, and commercial competencies needed for an international context.
The learning and assessment of the International Human Resource Management MBA reflect an action learning approach and is focused upon team work, business simulations and real-world projects, all of which are underpinned by analysis and synthesis.
All MBA students study five core management modules, four mandatory modules and an internship or project.
International Human Resource Management Modules include:
- Academic and Professional Skills
- Sustainable Strategy: from Planning to Implementation
- Marketing in a Global Age; Employability and Consulting Skills
- Leading in a Changing World
- Finance, Funding and Legislative Frameworks for Success
- Business and Management Research Methods or Entrepreneurship: Creating a Business Opportunity
- Global Human Resource Management Strategies
- International Organisational Development; Developing People
- Resourcing and Talent Management
- Internship, Simulation, Entrepreneurship or Dissertation
You’re learning at Coventry University London Campus is underpinned and supported by the latest developments in technology. Audience Response Systems are used in class to quickly explore your level of understanding and identify any specific issues to focus on.
We use audio visual materials in a range of ways to bring the curriculum to life, through recorded interviews with business leaders, recording key lectures and seminars for you to review and re-watch or in recording your own board presentations as part of your assessed work.TEACHING CONTACT HOURS
Each module is delivered weekly over a 10 week period. Each weekly delivery consists of a one hour Knowledgecast session, a one hour seminar session and a two hour group activity session.
You will be assigned a personal tutor who will be able to review and discuss your progress and offer advice throughout your studies."