International Marketing MScCoventry University
£ 9.602 - (11.408 €)
- Scarborough (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Business and Administration
Skills and Training
If you’d like to know more about our courses, tweet us with your questions! #AskCU— Coventry University (@covcampus) September 26, 2012 OVERVIEW
The International Marketing MSc degree aims to introduce and develop a contemporary perspective to the international marketplace and the key tasks involved in successful international marketing.
You will study areas such as analysis and research of the international environment, and the design and implementation of specific international marketing activities and strategies.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
The course includes the following:
- learn how to to interpret market data and provide a situational analysis of the market;
- acquire the skills to make recommendations for strategic developments;
- students have the option of enrolling on the internship programme providing the opportunity to undertake a workplace project on behalf of an organisation;
- focuses specifically on an international context, reflecting a more global approach to marketing issues;
- opportunity to apply for an internship rather than undertaking a dissertation;
- teaching is very student focused and very participative, giving students the opportunity to ask questions and gain immediate feedback.
The course offers students a range of postgraduate opportunities based around core modules fundamental to understanding the application of marketing concepts and theories in a variety of business contexts.
Students can develop more specialist knowledge, understanding and skills by opting for specialist modules.
All students study a common core in the first semester. In the second semester you will study modules specific to your chosen award, which would include material on:
- key influences on the global marketing management paradigm;
- information and research for international marketing,
- branding and brand strategies;
- on-line marketing in international markets;
- international marketing strategy, planning and organisation.