Internetworking with TCP/IP (2014)OpenHPI
Cosa impari in questo corso?
- Week 1 :Introduction - The Internet is great, but is it really so complex?
- Week 2 :Network Technologies - How can messages be transferred from one computer, by way of electrical or optical signals, to the computer next door or to one that is halfway around the world?
- Week 3 :Internetworking with IPv4 - How does a data packet find its way through an Internet that consists of different but interconnected single networks with completely different technologies?
- Week 4 :The New Internet Protocol IPv6 -How will it be possible in the future for smartphones, household appliances, cars, etc. to also be able to communicate with each other via the Internet?
- Extra knowledge:Hands-on Wireshark exercises
- Week 5 :Transport Protocols TCP and UDP - Who can guarantee that my data will reach its goal intact after its long journey through the Internet across different networks?
- Week 6 :Internet Applications - What else do we need to know in order to send an email or a video through the Internet?
- Final Examination:Final Examination