Introduction to Functional Programming in OCaml - Université Paris DiderotFrance Université Numerique
Cosa impari in questo corso?
- Week 0: Introduction and overview
- Week 1: Basic types, definitions and functions
- Week 2: Basic data structures
- Week 3: More advanced data structures
- Week 4: Higher order functions
- Week 5: Exceptions, input/output and imperative constructs
- Week 6: Modules and data abstraction
Each course sequence, except those of the introductory week, will be completed by a series of small programming exercises. You will do your exercises directly in your web browser, and the correctness of your answer will be automatically assessed by the system.
At the end of the course you will have to complete a small programming project in order to obtain the certificate of attendance.