Introduction to Scala and functional programmingCity University London
A Islington (Inghilterra)
Chiedi il prezzo
- Short course
- Islington (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
What will I learn?
- Programming paradigms
- Substitution Model (Referential Transparency)
- Functional design patterns
- Functions (Pure, Higher Order, Anonymous)
- Blocks, Methods, Modules, Packages, Traits, Classes (Abstract, Concrete)
- Inheritance, Polymorphism
- Type Parameters (Generics)
- Lists, Collections
- Pattern Matching, Evaluation Strategies
Teaching and Assessment
Informal assessment will take place through game development, group discussion, classroom activities, and questions and answers sessions as guided by your tutor.