Inventor Professional 2015 - Finite Element Analysis Training DVDCareerVision Training
£ 82 - (92 €)
- Campus online
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Finite Element Analysis
Inventor Professional 2015 - Finite Element Analysis Training Includes
- Inventor Professional 2015 - Finite Element Analysis Training DVD
- Over 2.5 Hours of video tutorials by a Certified Autodesk Instructor
- 48 Video Tutorials
- Instructor: Nicholas Bouray
- Exercise Files
CADLearning® for Autodesk® Inventor® Professional 2015 - Finite Element Analysis (FEA) covers the intermediate and advanced features used to approximate the stress and strain in the complex geometry of CAD models in Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015. Learn to analyze simple parts and complex assemblies through pre-processing and post-processing procedures.COURSE FEATURES
Our video tutorial courses put the control in your hands. Use when wanted or needed to answer a question, and watch again and again as often as you need.
A full-featured course covering beginner to advanced concepts, and everything in between.
For instant technical support use our powerful search function to quickly locate and view short 'how-to' lessons. Get answers to all of your first level technical support issues 'instantly' with this in-house resource.
As a flexible CAD training solution, you can sort the lessons and progress from beginner to advanced topics; or just review seldom used commands and added functionality of new releases.
- Train at home, at the office or on the road.
- Easy-to-use, visual interface for following step-by-step tutorials while listening to an actual instructor.
- Built-in Help Desk with powerful keyword search functionality that easily and quickly answers CAD questions and addresses unique needs as they occur.
- Intelligent History that tracks completed lessons allows users to resume where they left off and easily view and manage individual professional development.
- Datasets and drawing files included.
In today's highly competitive world, organizations and individuals need to stay on top of their game. Our CADLearning courses empower users to:
- Increase productivity by providing lessons and courses that improve competencies, enabling more to be accomplished in less time.
- Maximize the quality of their work. CADLearning lessons keep users up-to-date on the latest design software, sharpening the skills and expertise that drive better results.
Gain better control of time management by offering lessons that are:
- Easily accessible from home or office, minimizing disruption from daily work.
- Repeatable as often as needed to assure full understanding and retention.
- Self-paced with real-world examples taught by industry experts.
- Easily assess skills and measure competency gained through benchmarking against peers and competition.
- Evaluate and pinpoint areas where improvement is needed.
- With hosted eLearning Centers, corporate users can even tailor learning around identified areas of weakness.
- Prepare for Autodesk Certification Exams.
Creating a Simulation
Exploring the FEA User Interface
Setting up an FEA Analysis
Understanding File Structure
Managing Material Libraries
Applying Basic Loads
Applying Advanced Loads
Assigning Prescribed Displacements
Creating a Mesh
Running a Simulation
Generating Stress Plots
Generating Displacement Plots
Determining Safety Factor
Finding Maximum and Minimum Results
Configuring Display Settings
Generating a Report
Copying a Simulation
Refining a Simulation
Understanding Stress Concentrations
Controlling Mesh Size
Controlling Local Mesh Size
Using Convergence Plots
Understanding Boundary Condition Effects
Analyzing Symmetric Models
Editing a Model
Performing Parametric Analysis
Defining Automatic and Manual Contacts
Understanding Contact Types
Examining an Assembly Analysis
Understanding Shell Analysis
Analyzing Thin Parts
Creating Mid and Offset Surfaces
Analyzing Assemblies with Shell and Solid Elements
Understanding Modal Analysis
Configuring a Modal Analysis
Interpreting Modal Analysis Results
Starting Frame Analysis