Investment Management MScCoventry University
£ 9.602 - (10.789 €)
- Scarborough (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Skills and Training
If you’d like to know more about our courses, tweet us with your questions! #AskCU— Coventry University (@covcampus) September 26, 2012 OVERVIEW
Financial markets are becoming ever more innovative, dynamic and global. The Investment Management MSc is designed as a specialist programme aimed at students wishing to pursue a career in the expanding financial services sector.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
This course has a strong focus on your future international business career; by choosing to study at Coventry you will benefit from:
- a programme of study that is designed to be more practical with less emphasis on the use of mathematical methods. For example, teaching makes use of the industry-standard Thomson-Reuters Eikon financial database;
- a course that focuses on providing the types of skills and tools used by financial service professionals in the City of London and other leading financial centres;
- a course that leads to exemptions from Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment professional qualifications (their Introduction to Securities and Investment module and their Fund Management module);
- a course that gives you the opportunity to gain Thomson-Reuters Eikon certification;
- a course that provides opportunities to enrol on the internship programme to undertake a workplace project on behalf of an organisation;
- a course that enables you to achieve professional financial services skills vital for personal financial planning and associated investment management.
- Investment analysis using Reuters;
- Institutional investments;
- Bond markets and fixed income securities;
- Quantitative methods for finance.
- Portfolio management;
- Financial risk management;
- Behavioural finance;
- International financial markets.
- Research methods;
- Dissertation or company internship and report.