iOS ProgrammingCity University London
A Islington (Inghilterra)
Chiedi il prezzo
- Short course
- Islington (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
What will I learn?
- The iOS development environment: Xcode
- Objective-C syntax, language features and design patterns.
- How to use Xcode Interface Builder and Storyboards
- Autolayout basics: How to build flexible layouts for different devices sizes using Interface Builder.
- View Controllers: The different types of view controller and when to use them. The view controller life cycle.
- How to implement Table Views
- The Basic Networking stack
- An introduction to Swift (the new language for iOS development) and the differences
- Deployment to the store: How to generate Certificates and Provisioning Profiles. Delivering your app to iTunes connect.
At the end of this course students will be able to build an iOS app from scratch and release it to the app store.
Teaching and Assessment
Assessment is ongoing and a non-trivial application is developed independently by each student, built up over the course.