ISO 27001 Certification – ISO 27001 TrainingThe Knowledge Academy
£ 3.995 - (4.621 €)
- Cardiff (Galles)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
The ISO 27001 Foundation course covers best practices for deploying and managing Information Security Management systems according to ISO standards.
There are no prerequisites to attend this course.
Who should attend?
Anybody can attend, but we particularly recommend the course for security team members and leaders, information security advisers and technical advisers needing to prepare for security audits.
- To understand the implementation of an Information Security Management System in accordance with ISO27001.
- To understand the relationship between an Information Security Management System, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization.
- To know the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing for the effective management of an Information Security Management System.
- To acquire the necessary Knowledge to contribute in implementing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) as specified in ISO 27001.
- Two days of classroom-based training
- Training is based on both theory and practice
- Examples based on real cases
- Review exercises to assist exam preparation
- Practice test similar to the certification exam
- To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited
Day 1: Introduction to Information Security Management System (ISMS) concepts as required by ISO 27001
Introduction to the ISO 27000 family of standards
Introduction to management systems and the process approach
Fundamental principles information security
General requirements: presentation of the clauses 4 to 8 of ISO 27001
Implementation phases of ISO 27001 framework
Continual improvement of Information Security
Conducting an ISO 27001 certification audit
Day 2: Implementing controls in information security according to ISO 27002
Principles and design of information security controls
Documentation of an information security control environment
Monitoring and reviewing the information security controls
Examples of implementation of information security controls based on ISO 27002 best practices
Why choose The Knowledge Academy?
- Includes a free 200-page student manual
- We make the learning experience enjoyable
- We are trusted by globally leading brands such as JP Morgan, HSBC and Sony as a learning partner of choice.
- We provide pre- and post-course support so you never feel alone
- Our ISO training is hands-on, using real-world examples
- As a market leader, we have an extremely high global pass rate
- Over 90% of our delegates come back to us for further training
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader for professional qualifications
- We provide value for money and trained over 25,000 delegates last year
- We have some of the most luxurious course venues worldwide
Click ‘Book Now’ or ‘Enquire’ next to the date of your choice and our expert advisors will be in touch.
What is ISO/IEC 27001?
ISO 27001 is a set of international standards for creating and ensuring the security of information security management systems (ISMS) and assessing and treating information security risks. Requirements set out in ISO 27001 are generic and can tailored to any organisation no matter the size or function.
Advantages of ISO/IEC 27001
- An internationally recognised standard of best practice
- Learn to identify and control information security risks
- Show customers that your organisation can be trusted with their data
- Assure shareholders that you are compliant with international security standards
- Integrates with other ISO standards such as ISO 90001 and ISO/IEC 20000
- Develop an understanding on ISO 27001 Foundation
- Implement ISMS according to ISO 27001
- Candidates will be able to manage an Information Security Management System
- GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN THE INDUSTRY
- This ISO 27001 Training includes Certificates
- Courses delivered by World Class Training Instructors
- Training in Luxury Nationwide Venues
- Book Online or Call 01344 203999 to speak to an advisor today