LawCity University London
Chiedi il prezzo
- Foundation degree
- Islington (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
The award of an MPhil or a PhD requires the submission of a thesis for examination at a viva voce (oral examination) by two examiners, at least one of whom is external to the University. A PhD thesis (up to 100,000 words) must be an original and substantial piece of work which makes a contribution to the relevant literature. An MPhil thesis (up to 50,000 words) must be an original work or a critical exposition of existing knowledge. All students are initially registered for the MPhil degree. Those students who wish to proceed to a PhD must upgrade within 18 months (30 months for part-time students).Research Areas
The City Law School's internationally recognised experts conduct research into all major areas of laws. Our research centres, institutes and groups promote cutting-edge research with a view to advancing knowledge and bringing value to society.
* Centre for Child and Family Law Reform
* Centre for Crime and Justice Research
* Centre for Law Justice and Journalism
* Centre for the Study of Legal Professional Practice
* Institute for the Study of European Laws (ISEL)
* International Law and Affairs Group (ILAG)
* London Universities Maritime Law and Policy Research Group (LUMLP)
Find out about the research interests of our current students.
- Full-time EU: £10,500 per year
- Part-time EU: £5,250 per year
- Full-time Non EU: £10,500 per year
- Part-time Non EU: £5,250 per year
- Applicants should have a track record of high academic achievement, demonstrated by an LLB degree with at least a second class (upper division) or equivalent,...