- Vocational qualification Level 4
- Campus online
Cosa impari in questo corso?
The Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (QCF) provides learners with the opportunity to develop skills, knowledge and understanding to enable them to perform the role of internal quality assurer. This qualification is intended for learners wanting to undertake training or to further develop their knowledge and skills in this subject area. The objectives of the qualification include supporting a role in the workplace and meeting relevant programmes of learning.
- Module 1: Understanding the principles and practices of internally assuring the quality of assessment
- Module 2: Internally assure the quality of assessment
- Module 3: Plan, allocate and monitor work in own area of responsibility
Learners must have the following to complete this qualification:
- Candidates will need 2 X qualified NVQ Assessors
- Each NVQ Assessor will need, 2 x learners working on different level programmes
- Costs: £750
- Tutor: Graham Achilli-O’Brien
- Course Length: 6 Months
- Delivery Method: Blended, Online and Distance
- T: 07760 166434
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org