Linux Certification | Linux CoursesThe Knowledge Academy
£ 3.995 - (4.473 €)
- Cardiff (Galles)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Basic IT training
To provide the skills needed to work productively in the LINUX environment.
Who will the Course Benefit?
Anyone who needs to understand and use the LINUX Operating System.
There are no formal pre-requisites for this Linux Introduction training course, although an understanding of and exposure to information technology and an understanding of operating systems are required.
The delegates will practise:
- Creating, copying, renaming, moving and deleting files and directories
- Using the shell's redirection and pipe facilities
- Editing text files using the vi editor
- Setting and changing access permissions on files
- Monitoring and controlling their own processes
- Using the basic file and text searching utilities
- Customising their own login environment
- Introduction to the Linux Operating System
- Basic Commands
- Redirection and Pipes
- Introduction to the vi Editor
- Recalling and Editing Commands
- File Permissions and Access Control
- The User Environment
- More Basic Commands
- Recommended for anyone who needs to understand and use the LINUX Operating System
- Practice creating, copying, renaming, moving and deleting files and directories
- There is no pre-requisite prior to attending this course
- GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN THE INDUSTRY
- Learn how to edit text files using the vi editor
- Courses delivered by world class training instructors in luxury venues
- Linux Introduction includes material and manuals
- Book Online or Call 01344 203999 to speak to a training advisor today