Local Development Environments for Web DesignUdemy
Cosa impari in questo corso?
If you have been building websites in HTML and are ready to move forward into using php/MySQL based applications, this course will teach you what a Local Development Environment is and how to install the top CMS software to start development of your website when you're ready.
We will go through the install and setup of MAMP (Mac), XAMPP (Mac) and WAMP (Windows). Once we have the local environment setup and configured, I will show you how to install both Joomla! and WordPress in each system.
- Macintosh Computer running OX 10.7 or higher OR
- Windows Computer running Windows Vista or higher
- Over 31 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Understand what a Local Development Environment is.
- Install and configure MAMP, XAMPP or WAMP to run php & mySQL applications
- Install Joomla! or WordPress CMS (Content Management Systems)
- Web designers looking to move beyond HTML
- Web Developers who are just learning about Local Development
- Anybody wanting to setup a local web server quickly and easily