Management of Information Security and Risk: Socio-technical SystemsCity University London
A Islington (Inghilterra)
Chiedi il prezzo
- Bachelor's degree
- Islington (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
What will I learn?
- The concept of socio-technical system; examples of errors caused by technical-only analysis of IT based systems
- Introduction to Human Factors, cognitive processes, assessment of human performance and human error
- Unexpected effects of automation on work organisation, behaviour and performance
- The psychology of risk perception and communication
- Models and empirical studies of responsibility, trust and trustworthiness
- Psychology of security and social engineering attacks
- Organisational factors: roles of culture and incentives
- Approaches to the study of risk and risk management in socio-technical systems: "Normal accidents", "High reliability organisations", "Resilience engineering".
Teaching and Assessment
Assessment is coursework based consisting of a mixture of one or more of the following:
- peer reviews
- group work.