Manufacturing Engineering MEng/BEng (Hons)Coventry University
£ 9.000 - (10.111 €)
- Bachelor's degree
- Scarborough (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Supply Chain Strategy
Supply Chain Strategy
Manufacturing Engineering in today’s competitive global environment has evolved from traditional impressions of the sector into a highly advanced cross-sector industry associated with high tech products and innovative processes. Economic growth is delivered through manufacturing supply chain solutions, which increases the demand for qualified Manufacturing Engineering graduates. The current evolution of the shop floor into the 'digital factory' is upon us with an emphasis being placed on our need to increase our skills, knowledge levels and creativity to meet the challenges of the 21st Century international manufacturing environment.
This course is offered to provide learning opportunities which can enable you to join a community of Manufacturing Engineers capable of navigating the challenges of this increasingly complex landscape, always with practical real world application in mind inspired by Unipart’s world class experience. Successful completion of this course will set you on the pathway to becoming recognised as a Chartered Engineer. You will be studying both in our new Engineering and Computing Building and at the brand new Institute for Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering (AME), based at Unipart’s Coventry site. All this offers a state-of-the-art learning environment, and throughout your studies, you will be supported by qualified educators and staff direct from industry and from the University who have current hands-on experience of working in modern manufacturing environments.
If you choose this course you will benefit from:
- a quality learning experience that is interesting, challenging and current;
- the University's strong employer links with world class companies such as Aston Martin, JLR, Prodrive, MIRA, Triumph Motorcycles, BAE Systems and Rolls-Royce;
- direct links to Unipart’s modern manufacturing facility and the new Engineering and Computing building, which supports state-of-the-art facilities including a brand new Computerised Numeric Control (CNC) manufacturing centre, a composites manufacturing facility, an industry supported metrology (measurement) facility, a brand new engine test cell and a materials and joining facility;
- assistance when you apply for an internship or placement at Unipart or other engineering companies which can enable you to further develop important transferable and practical skills for the world of work and life situations.