Marketing Management MACoventry University
£ 9.602 - (11.309 €)
- Scarborough (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
If you’d like to know more about our courses, tweet us with your questions! #AskCU— Coventry University (@covcampus) September 26, 2012 OVERVIEW
The Marketing Management MA aims to introduce a broader range of contemporary issues in marketing. It encourages creative problem solving and the development of flexible approaches to key marketing issues.
This programme will enable you to interpret market data, provide a situational analysis and make recommendations for strategic developments. You will also be able to adapt to changing market conditions and excel in teamwork and leadership.WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
Students have the option of enrolling on the internship programme providing the opportunity to undertake a workplace project on behalf of an organisation.
Teaching is student focused and participative, giving students the opportunity to ask questions and gain immediate feedback.Accreditation
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Your study would include material on:
- strategic promotional planning,
- new initiatives in Marketing for the 21st century,
- branding and brand strategies,
- new approaches to marketing theory,
- service issues in a changing commercial environment,
- the module option in the second semester offer students the option to select from a range of topics, including e-marketing and services marketing.