Metrology Portable Coordinate Measurement SystemsCoventry University
£ 795 - (890 €)
- Vocational qualification
- Scarborough (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
This course has been designed for users of large volume metrology system and comprises two full day sessions incorporating knowledge tasks.WHAT WILL I LEARN?
The learner will:
- Understand the fundamental principles and best practices of Portable Co-ordinate Measurement Systems
- Appreciate the types of Large Volume Metrology systems available
- Take responsibility for the measurement best practices
- Respond to measurement results and related uncertainty
- Communicate and question the measurement process
- Instil the right behaviours and a questioning culture
A combination of theory and practical methods.HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED?
Personal work folder including conventional questions and practical group and individual exercises.NO HIDDEN EXTRAS
Lunch and course materials will be provided.Course Dates
22nd-23rd June 2015
Coventry UniversityAPPLY FOR THIS COURSE ORDER A PROSPECTUS "