Microsoft SQL Server - Microsoft Server TrainingThe Knowledge Academy
£ 1.495 - (1.781 €)
- Cardiff (Galles)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
This course will give delegates an understanding of the various options that provide delegates the ability to analyse data. It will look at sharing analysis findings through managed BI data sources and moving onto personal and external/public data sources.
To take part in this course delegates must have:
A basic understanding of data warehouse schema topology
Some basic programming constructs experience
A familiarity with SharePoint Server and Microsoft Office applications, mainly in Excel
An understanding of core business priorities such as profitability, financial accounting and revenue
This course is aimed primarily at BI professionals but is also aimed at business users that are technically proficient.
This course has a duration of 3 days
Module 1: Introduction to Microsoft SQL Server BI Solution
This module introduces key features of a self-service BI solution.
- Overview of self-service BI
- Considerations of self-service BI
- Microsoft tools for self-service BI
Lab : Exploring an enterprise BI solution
Module 2: SQL Server BI Features with Microsoft SharePoint
This module describes the key capabilities of SQL Server BI in a SharePoint environment.
- Capabilities of Power BI with SharePoint
- SharePoint with analysis services
- SharePoint with reporting services
- Deploying SQL server BI in a SharePoint environment
Lab : Design a SQL Server BI infrastructure
Module 3: Operating Analysis Services
This module describes common analysis services operational tasks.
- Configuring an analysis services server
- Tuning an analysis services server
- Analysis services security
- Analysis services high availability and disaster recovery
Lab : Configuring analysis services
Module 4: Supporting Analysis Services
This module introduces PowerPivot for SharePoint server.
- Testing analysis services cubes
- Tuning analysis services
- Maintaining analysis services
Lab : Supporting Analysis Services
Module 5: Operate and Support Reporting services
This module introduces users to Power Query. They will use this more in subsequent modules.
- Installing a native mode report server
- Installing reporting services with SharePoint
- Reporting services with Microsoft Azure virtual machines
- Reporting services errors
Lab : Installing reporting services
Module 6: Share PowerPivot Workbooks in SharePoint Server
This module introduces PowerPivot for SharePoint.
- PowerPivot for SharePoint
- Install and configure PowerPivot for SharePoint
Lab : Install PowerPivot for SharePoint
Module 7: Operate and Support Power BI
This module introduces Windows Azure HDInsight.
- Power BI desktop
- Mobile Power BI
Lab : Using Power BI
- Understand how to operate and support Power BI
- Learn to deploy SQL server BI
- Identify how to tune analysis services
- GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN THE INDUSTRY
- Demonstrates industry-standard techniques and provides examples of best practice
- Courses delivered by world class training instructors in luxury venues
- Course includes material and manuals
- Book Online or Call 01344 203999 to speak to a training advisor today