Organisational Development (OD) in Action: Improving Organisational EffectivenessHRODC Postgraduate Training Institute
£ 4.000 - (4.619 €)
- In 50 sedi
Cosa impari in questo corso?
The short content of the course:
- What is organisational development (od)?
- Od and organisational effectiveness:
- Differing perspectives of organisational development
- Organisational climate;
- Organisational culture
- Organisational norms;
- Organisational values,
- Organisational power structure;
- Worker commitment;
- Structure of roles in organisation;
- Inter-group collaboration;
- The combination of the authority based in roles with the authority based in knowledge and skills;
- The creation of an open system of communication -vertically, horizontally, diagonally; management development
- Micro organisational development
- The quality of working life (qwl)
- Aspects of quality of working life:
- Adequate, and fair compensation.
- Healthy and safe working conditions.
- Development and growth of human capacities
- Growth and security.
- Social integration of people
- Protection of total life space.
- Social relevance of work;
- Sensitivity training
- Approach to organisational development
- Organisational development interventions
- Process consultation
- Enhancing the effectiveness of programmes
- Macro organisational development
- Determination of success
The objectives of the course:
- Demonstrate an understanding of organisational development as a process;
- Exhibit a heightened awareness of the constituents of organisational development;
- Demonstrate an understanding of organisational climate and how it can be gauged;
- Be able to strike a balance between macro organisational development and micro organisational development
- Demonstrate their ability to incorporate specified elements of the quality of working life in the management of their subsystems and sections;
- Exhibit their ability to use aspects of quality of working life to motivate workers
- Have managed sensitivity training successfully
- Be able to determine the different stages of process consultation
- determine organisational success factors