- A distanza
Da migliorare No negative comments.
Corso realizzato: Aprile 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
Da migliorare Nothing.
Corso realizzato: Luglio 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Customer Service Skills
Course Outline: What You Will Cover
1 Medical Terminology
· Medical Definitions, Prefixes & Glossary
· Abbreviations & Acronyms
· Using Medical Terminology
· Human Systems & Anatomical Divisions
2 Human Anatomy & Physiology
· The Nerves System
· The Muscular System
· The Skeletal System
· The Digestive System
· Blood and Blood Pressure
· The Skeletal System
· Cells & Tissue
· Physiology of Pulmonary Ventilation
· Vitamins & Minerals
· Diet & Food Processing
4 Risk Management
· Developing and Managing Risk Prevention measures – Diet & Food Processing
5 Common Illnesses
· Medical information ranging from illnesses and conditions such as asthma and acne to erectile dysfunction and the common cold – Diet & Food Processing
6 History of Pharmacy
· Evolution & Future of Pharmacy
· Origins of the Pharmacy Store
· Patient Care Era
7 Customer Service in a Retail Pharmacy
· Interacting With Customers
· Face-to-Face Customer Service
· Telephone Customer Service
· The Difficult / Angry Customer
8 Sales in Retail Pharmacy
· Communication and Conversational Selling
· Knowing Your Product
· How to Close a Sale
If you are a motivated individual who believe in hard work, have excellent organizational skills, and genuinely care for customers, then a career as a pharmacy assistant may be right for you! Pharmacy assistants enjoy stable and rewarding careers that are indispensable in the health care industry. If this career option sparks your interest, start by enrolling in ICI’s pharmacy assistant course.
How Will You Benefit?
• Free up valuable time, don't wast time and money travelling to classes
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
• Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
• Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
• Easy interest free payment plans
The Bureau of Statistics projected the fast growth of employment opportunities for pharmacy assistants. Since more and more people today are realising the importance of physical well-being and are relying on prescription medicines, the need for pharmacy staff also increases.
ICI’s pharmacy assistant course arms you with skills needed to perform various tasks assigned to pharmacy assistants. It also teaches you how to build your career in this industry. If you wish to be part of a fast-growing industry, then inquire about ICI’s pharmacy assistant course today!
ADVANCED DIPLOMA $2088