PMP Certification Exam Prep-Integration Knowledge AreaUdemy
Cosa impari in questo corso?
This course provides the information you need to know about the Integration Knowledge area to prepare you for the PMP exam. We get right to the material you need to know for the exam. The Integration processes and their Inputs, Tools and Techniques, and Outputs are explained in a fun and engaging way in order to help you remember and prepare for the PMP exam. You will learn the terminology for the Integration process which will assist in learning the material in this course as well as in future courses.
We cover the following areas:
- Describe the Role of the Project Manager in the Integration Process
- Identify and Describe the Project Charter
- Identify and Describe the Project Management Plan
- Identify and Describe How to Direct and Manage Project Work
- Identify and Describe How to Monitor and Control Project Work
- Identify and Describe How to Perform Integrated Change Control
- Identify and Describe How to Close a Project or Phase
We have also created fun and engaging interactions to help you learn vocabulary, terms, definitions and the ITTOs that are needed for the exam!