Premiere Pro CS6 TrainingLearning247
£ 72 - (85 €)
- Campus online
Cosa impari in questo corso?
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 5.2 Hours (71 lessons)
• Instructor: Phil Hawkins
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
In this training course for Adobe Premiere CS6, expert author Jeff Sengstack introduces you to the powerful tools that are available to you in this video editing software from Adobe. Designed for the beginner, this tutorial begins with the basics, and gradually teaches you everything you need to do to create high-quality video projects.
You begin by learning what a video production workflow actually is, and how you are going to utilize this. You will learn about non-linear editing, and how to setup Premiere Pro to suit your own needs. As you progress through this computer based training course, you will learn how to create projects, edit them, add video and audio transitions, and even add video effects. Jeff introduces you to other editing concepts such as color correction, compositing, effect animation, adding titles and graphics, working with audio and much much more! Of course, you will also learn how to export and share your projects with the world.
By the conclusion of this video based training course on Premiere Pro CS6, you will be comfortable creating visual masterpieces with your own video using the powerful non-linear tools that Premiere provides for you. Working files are included to allow you to work alongside the author throughout this training course.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The following sections are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.Free Videos From This Course
An Overview Of Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
Shooting Footage: Video Shooting Tips And Techniques
Editing Video: What It Is All About
Adjusting Premiere Pro Preferences And Other Settings
Managing And Viewing Assets In The Project Panel
Using The Trim Edit Tool
Editing With The Ripple And Rolling Edit Tools
Editing Wide And Tight
Changing Time: Slow/Fast/Reverse Motion
Adjusting Video Transitions
Animating Effects Using Key Frames
Using Generate Effects
Using The Lighting, Lightning And Lens Flare Effects
Creating A Looping, Animated Background
Matching The Motion Of An Object Within A Clip
Using The Ultra Key Effect
Understanding The Track Matte Key Effect
Starting With A Template
Explaining Audio Editing
Checking Out Noise Removal And Other Effects
Using Audio Effects In The Mixer
01. Introduction 0101 Outlining What Is Covered In This Course 0102 An Overview Of Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 0103 Setting Up The Exercise Files 0104 Re-Linking To Assets 02. Explaining The Video Production Workflow 0201 An Overview Of The Entire Workflow 0202 Getting A Feel For Non-Linear Editing 0203 Shooting Footage: Video Shooting Tips And Techniques 0204 Importing Assets: Getting Video And Files Into A Computer 0205 Editing Video: What It Is All About 0206 Exporting Projects And Files: Sharing Your Finished Work 03. Getting Started 0301 Optimizing Your Hardware 0302 Starting Or Opening A Project 0303 Adjusting Premiere Pro Preferences And Other Settings 0304 Navigating Within The Workspace 0305 Customizing The Workspace 0306 Customizing The Monitors 04. Importing, Capturing, And Managing Assets 0401 Moving Video Files From Camcorder To Computer 0402 Capturing Video From Tape 0403 Extracting Video Files From DVDs 0404 Importing Video And Other Assets 0405 Using The Media Browser To View And Import Assets 0406 Managing And Viewing Assets In The Project Panel 05. Adding And Arranging Clips On A Single Audio/Video Pair Of Tracks 0501 Explaining Why We Are Using Only One Set Of Tracks 0502 Creating A New Sequence 0503 Adding, Inserting And Arranging Clips In A Sequence 0504 Using Keyboard Modifiers When Editing A Sequence 06. Trimming And Adjusting Clips 0601 Trimming Clips In Advance In The Project Panel And Source Monitor 0602 Using The Trim Edit Tool 0603 Editing With The Ripple And Rolling Edit Tools 0604 Performing Slip, Slide And Split Edits 0605 Using The Trim Mode And Trim Monitor 07. Making Specialized Edits 0701 Adding Cutaways 0702 Editing Wide And Tight 0703 Using Markers To Create Matched-Action Edits 0704 Exporting Still Frames To Use In Your Sequence 0705 Changing Time: Slow/Fast/Reverse Motion 08. Adding Video And Audio Transitions 0801 Trying Out Some Video Transitions 0802 Explaining Video Transition Properties 0803 Applying And Replacing Video Transitions 0804 Adjusting Video Transitions 0805 Using Some Specialized Transitions 0806 Applying And Adjusting Audio Transitions 09. Working With Video Effects 0901 Making Sense Of Premiere Pros Numerous Video Effects 0902 Trying Out Some Video Effects 0903 Managing Video Effects 0904 Adjusting Effect Properties 0905 Animating Effects Using Key Frames 0906 Copying, Pasting And Moving Key Frames 0907 Adjusting Temporal Key Frame Interpolation 10. Checking Out A Selection Of Video Effect Categories And Specialized Effects 1001 Blurring And Sharpening Clips 1002 Distorting Clips 1003 Stylizing Clips 1004 Using Generate Effects 1005 Using The Lighting, Lightning And Lens Flare Effects 1006 Stabilizing Shaky Shots With The Warp Stabilizer 11. Performing Color Correction 1101 Understanding The Color Correction Workflow 1102 Organizing Our Recommended Color Correction Effects 1103 Taking A Look At Scopes 1104 Adjusting Tonality: Brightness And Contrast 1105 Adjusting Color 1106 Using Secondary Color Correction Techniques 1107 Using The Tint Effect 12. Introducing Compositing (Layering) 1201 Understanding How Compositing Works 1202 Layering Graphics, Video Clips And Backgrounds 1203 Working With Various Motion Effects To Composite Clips 1204 Using A Nested Sequence And The Picture-In-A-Picture Technique 1205 Creating A Looping, Animated Background 1206 Using Opacity And Blending Modes 1207 Working With Layered Photoshop Files 1208 Performing Multi-Camera Editing 13. Animating Motion Effects 1301 Animating Clips And Still Images With The Motion Effect 1302 Smoothing Motion By Adjusting Bezier Curves 1303 Matching The Motion Of An Object Within A Clip 14. Using Keying Effects 1401 Taking A Look At Keying Effects 1402 Trying Out Three Keying Effects 1403 Using The Ultra Key Effect 1404 Putting An Actor, Multiple Times, In A Single Scene 15. Specialized Compositing: Adjustment Layers And The Track Matte Key Effect 1501 Using Adjustment Layers 1502 Understanding The Track Matte Key Effect 1503 Highlighting Part Of A Clip 16. Working With The Titler 1601 The Importance Of Supers 1602 Starting With A Template 1603 Building Text From Scratch 1604 Using Text Styles 1605 Adding And Adjusting Text Properties 1606 Adding Graphics, Images, And Textures To Titles 1607 Making Text Roll Or Crawl 1608 Creating Shapes And Using The Pen Tool 1609 Using Digital Juice Ready2Go Animated Title Templates 17. Introducing Audio Editing 1701 Explaining Audio Editing 1702 Adding Audio To A Sequence 1703 Adjusting Audio Volume And Panning In The Effect Controls Panel 1704 Adjusting Audio Volume And Panning In The Timeline 1705 Breaking Out Multi-Channel Clips Into Mono Clips 18. Making Specialized Audio Edits 1801 Using Audio From One Clip On Another Clip 1802 Making J And L Cut Audio Edits 1803 Normalizing Audio And Making Sample-Level Edits 19. Working With Audio Effects 1901 Checking Out Audio Effects 1902 Working With Channel-Oriented Effects 1903 Using Frequency/Pitch Control Effects 1904 Applying Delay-Oriented Effects 1905 Checking Out Noise Removal And Other Effects 20. Using The Audio Mixer 2001 Controlling And Automating Track Volume And Panning 2002 Using Audio Effects In The Mixer 2003 Recording A Narration Or Other Audio 2004 Outputting Tracks To Submix Tracks 21. Exporting A Project 2101 Explaining The Export Workflow 2102 Going Over Export Format Options 2103 Exporting A Sequence, Clip Or Frame 2104 Author Bio 2105 Digital Juice Acknowledgement