£ 850 - (952 €)
- Vocational qualification
- Scarborough (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
IT Project Management
PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is the Government recognised, industry standard project management qualification that is respected both in the UK and internationally. The PRINCE2® course offered here at Coventry University will allow you to obtain all PRINCE2® qualifications up to and including PRINCE2® Practitioner status. The PRINCE2® course can also be taken as a component of our postgraduate Project Management courses or as a stand-alone course.
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited.
- Prices from £850 including exams and materials
- Professional tutors with recent corporate experience
- High Exam Pass Rate
- Courses delivered on the Coventry University Technology Park
- APM Group Accredited Training Organisation
- Progression routes to further Project Management qualifications
- Manual, exams, course materials, parking and lunch included
- Delivered by the University’s Centre of Excellence for Project Management
- All course materials provided electronically
- PRINCE2® commonly used as a short listing tool
- For corporate clients we are able to deliver these courses at your premises anywhere in the UK
- Increasingly organisations demand a PRINCE2® qualification of their project managers
- Valuable to those who are not project managers but who nevertheless manage projects
- Emphasis on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages
- Flexibility to be applied at a level appropriate to the project
- At Coventry University the PRINCE2® foundation and practitioner levels are taken together as one course,
- the PRINCE2® Foundation covers the principles and terminology of PRINCE2®. The PRINCE2® practitioner course is the top level of PRINCE2® qualifications available,
- the course covers all of the skills and knowledge needed to become a PRINCE2® practitioner. Successful completion of this course will give you registered PRINCE2® practitioner status,
- you will need to pass an exam to gain the qualifications from these courses,
- all delegates are required to do pre course reading of around 10 hours and between 2-3 hours after sessions.