- Bachelor's degree
- Cambridge (Inghilterra)
Da migliorare Nothing negative.
Corso realizzato: Luglio 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Mental Health Nurse
Mental Health Treatment
Health and Safety
- Fundamentals of Cognitive Psychology
- Issues in Child Development and Social Psychology
- Key Skills for Psychology
- Social and Developmental Psychology
- The Psychology of Everyday Life
- Theoretical Foundations in Psychology
- Introduction to Abnormal and Health Psychology
- Contemporary Social Psychology
- Learning, Memory and Perception
- Personality, Intelligence and Psychometrics
- Research Techniques for Psychology
- Issues in the Professional Practice of Psychology
- Language and Thought
- Lifespan Development
- Psychology Project
- Clinical Psychology
- Consumer Psychology
- Critical Issues in Health Psychology
- Atypical Development
- Forensic Psychology
- Psychological Therapies
- Groups in Conflict, Social Psychological Issues
- Sex, Sexuality and Gender
Throughout the course, we’ll use a range of assessment methods to measure your progress. You’ll complete exams (both written and practical), essays, research reports, oral presentations, lab reports and a dissertation on a subject of your choice.