Public Health, MScUniversity of Debrecen Medical School, Hungary
£ 12.000 - (14.201 €)
- Debrecen (Ungheria)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Health Care Management
Health status of population
Health needs and demands
Egional and national health policy
Public health problems
Analysing and evaluating
The objective of the MSc course in Public Health is to equip those who have completed their studies with knowledge and skills for
- monitoring the health status of population;
- analysing the factors influencing the health status of populations; exploring and prioritising health needs and demands;
- drafting local, regional and national health policy aimed at solving public health problems;
- planning and organising services to promote health, prevent and treat diseases based on the needs of the target population;
- implementing and managing health-promoting and disease-preventing interventions, and finally
- analysing and evaluating the effectiveness of those services and interventions.
Specialists who have completed their studies will have acquired thorough knowledge in epidemiology, health promotion, health care management, and health care policy.