Rapid Deployment of SAP Solutions (Update Q1/2015)openSAP
Cosa impari in questo corso?
SAP focuses on continuous solution innovation, be it with cloud and hybrid solutions for HCM and SuccessFactors, User Experience with SAP Fiori and Screen Personas, SAP HANA, Big Data and Analytics, or Customer Engagement & Commerce.
As an SAP customer or partner, if you feel challenged by the abundance of recent SAP innovations and want a simple approach to enable you to understand and implement the ones you really need, then this course is made for you.
Learn how to quickly adopt key innovations in SAP solutions and technologies. Understand how best practices, proven methodologies, and pre-configured content make adopting innovations simple and predictable. Embrace SAP Rapid Deployment solutions (RDS) and SAP Best Practices for implementing the innovations you want to adopt, as they help you to lower the complexity of your projects, and hence project risks, while accelerating time to value.
Whether you are an SAP customer or an SAP partner, you can leverage rapid-deployment solutions for your implementations. Additionally, if you work for an SAP partner and complete this course successfully, it counts towards obtaining an RDS qualification for your company.
In the first week of this 5-week course you will learn the basics of SAP Rapid Deployment solutions, how to successfully adopt them, as well as understand the key concepts and tools.
In weeks two and three, you can select one or more strategic solution domains to get a deep understanding of the portfolio and the most prominent solutions. We feature the following solution domains:
- Quick Adoption of SAP ERP powered by SAP HANA,
- SAP HANA,
- Big Data,
- SAP User Experience with SAP Fiori and Screen Personas,
- Customer Engagement & Commerce, and
- Human Capital Management with SAP and SuccessFactors.
In the final two weeks of the course, you will learn how to deploy an SAP Rapid Deployment solution end to end.
Throughout the course your feedback and your ideas are appreciated in â€œPoint of Viewâ€ discussions.
- Starting from: January 27, 2015, 09:00 UTC. Please check your timezone carefully.
- Duration: 5 weeks (4 - 6 hours per week)
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
- Week 1: Introduction to RDS Implementation
- Week 2-3: Solution Domain Overviews (Select one or more of the following solution domains *)
- Week 2A: SAP ERP powered by SAP HANA
- Week 2B: Customer Engagement and Commerce
- Week 2C: SAP HANA
- Week 2D: SAP User Experience
- Week 2E: SAP HCM and SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Week 2F: Big Data
- Week 4: E2E Case Study: From Installation to Activation
- Week 5: E2E Case Study: From Activation to Go-Live
* Week 2 content will be open for 2 weeks.
- Application and technical consultants/staff
- Pre-sales, sales, project management, and delivery management staff
- SAP partners, customers, and internal employees
- Anyone involved in or interested in the rapid deployment of SAP solutions and/or SAP Best Practices
- Basic SAP skills
This course will not require access to a development system.