Real Estate ManagementAnglia Ruskin University
Chiedi il prezzo
- Bachelor's degree
- Cambridge (Inghilterra)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Real Estate Management
BSc (Hons) Real Estate Management is quite a specialised degree primarily concerned not with the design or aesthetic qualities of buildings, but with their value.
The skills of the real estate manager lie in areas of investment appraisal and financial management as well as in understanding the technical aspects of construction and development.
Year one core modules
- Contextual Skills for the Built Environment
- An Introduction to Technology and Design
- Built Environment and the Economy
- Introduction to Civil Law and Legislation
- Surveying Practice
Year two core modules
- Environmental Services and Construction Technology
- Management Practice
- Planning Procedures and Practice
- Valuations I
- Law of Property
- Condition Surveys and Defect Analysis
- Economics of Property Development
Year three core modules
- Built Environment Major Project
- Valuations II
- Investment Appraisal and Property Finance
- Business Systems and Client Accounts
- Facilities Management
- Project Evaluation and Development
- Property Marketing and Management
Assessment is via a mix of examination, assignments, presentations, practical work, workbook submissions and dissertation.